20110824

Monday night



For the second night of fair, last Monday, I decided to wear again a garment I didn't wear for so long: my orange feather skirt (handmade in Morocco). I completed the look with a bracelet, my new wooden cross earrings, a white t-shirt with open sides and a half ponytail. I think it's a very pretty outfit, and you? :) Click to see more pictures!
· · · · ·
Para la segunda noche de feria, el pasado lunes, decidí ponerme una prenda que no me ponía desde hacía mucho tiempo: falda de cuero naranja hecha a mano en Marruecos. Completé el look con un brazalete, una camiseta blanca abierta a los lados, mis pendientes nuevos de cruz de madera y una media cola. Creo que es un conjunto muy mono,y vosotros? :) Haz clic para ver más fotos!


Pictures by Guarapo


7 comentarios :

  1. Seems like you had a Lot of Fun! : ) I love the skirt ... Great color!

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great pics!!! I've to change my glasses and I'd be happy if you gave me an opinion!!

    http://orangegworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-glasses.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love your outfit and cute skirt!
    Also, thank you so much for the lovely comment!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me encanta tu look! Si quieres nos podemos seguir los blogs xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You look so adorable, and your bright smiles,so cute!At first I thought it is another casual outfit,then I am creatively charged for the second picture,with the open side...Seems great fun there... :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That is an AWESOME skirt!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love your sweet smile contrasting with a sassy outfit! You really wear this look!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd