20111014

141011



Hello everybody, this is a really busy day but it's going to be so funny too! Now I'm going to maths classes and then to work (I'm teaching ballet to kids *.*). At night I'm going to a concert with my friends and then to dance a looooot with Carmen before sleeping in her house =) 
Ok, I want to tell you something you will like to hear! The blog Fashion Tea At 5 has organized a super giveaway to win 75$ for whatever shop you choose! So go there and read the info!!
Good bye honeys I wish a super kind weekend !
· · · · ·
Hola a todos, este es un día muy ocupado pero también va a ser super divertido! Ahora voy a clases de mates y luego a trabajar  (estoy dando clases de ballet a niñas chicas *,*). Por la noche voy a ir a un concierto con mis amigas y luego a bailar un montónnnn con mi amiga Carmen antes de quedarme a dormir a su casa =)
Vale, voy a contaros algo que os gustará escuchar! El blog Fashion Tea at 5 ha organizado un giveaway donde te dan 75$ para la tienda que elijas! Corre allí y lee la información!
Adiós cariños os deseo un finde super dulce a todos!

9 comentarios :

  1. OMG! Is that you?? This photo goes straight into my top 5!
    Wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have a great weekend! I think it's wonderful you teach ballet to kids. I love ballet! Enjoy the concert! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. que blog mas chulo!! me ha encantado!!
    si te apetece visita el nuestro ;)
    nosotras ya nos hacemos ahora seguidoras tuyas!!

    besitos!!

    Bronika

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's good to know that I'm not the only one kept busy:) love your blog-a little bit of everything which is intresting! Would you like to follow each other? xxx

    www.polkalike.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love that photo!

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great post... I love all these pictures!!!!
    And the design of your blog is cute.....:)
    What do you think if we follow each other?! ;) I'll wait your answer on my blog!!

    this is my blog:http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

    xoxoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd