20111130

Cozy sweater


Oh god, I have to mention here the creation of the page Gossip Girl of my town.. Some bored girl started this and even made a top 10 of best dressed! I was in the list hahah but because of all the negative comments on it (it had personal information and hot gossip about lot of people) they have closed it! I'm still on shock!! hahahah
So this is what I wore today for the intensive studying morning.. and now study again. I wish you a beautiful wednesday, see you soon!
· · · · ·
Oh dios mio tengo que mencionar aquí la creación de una pagina de Reina cotilla en mi ciudad.. Alguna chica aburrida ha abierto esto e incluso hizo un top ten de las mejores vestidas! Yo estaba en la lista! jajaja pero por la cantidad de comentarios negativos que pusieron en ella debido a que contenía información personal y cotilleos muy fuertes, la han cerrado. Yo todavía estoy flipando!! jajaja
Bueno, esto es lo queme he puesto hoy para una mañana intensiva de estudio y ahora a estudiar más! Os deseo un bonito miércoles, hasta luego!




5 comentarios :

  1. so beautiful this post. Like so much your style and your hair!
    I follow you and i hope that you follow me too!

    HUgs
    Valentina

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your look :)

    http://colorful-mushrooms.blogspot.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your hair is amazing. I'm a new follower. Keep up the great work.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your blog !! :D Follow each other?? :)
    Kiss http://saporedimoda.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. so cute! I really like your blog and i'm your followers!

    visit my blog and follow me,

    Angela

    angelaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd