20111120

Next stop: Rio de Janeiro!


If you doesn't know yet, I was born in Brazil, in a city near to Rio de Janeiro. I'm living in Spain at the moment and don't go to my home country since 2008! I have all my family there and friends of childhood :') So this year my parents, brother and I will spend the Christmas holiday there! Jaime is also coming and he has never been there! =) I'm looking forward for 10th December so muchhhhhh! 
· · · · ·
Por si no lo sabéis, nací en Brasil, en una ciudad cerca de Rio de Janeiro. Ahora estoy viviendo en España y no voy a mi país natal desde 2008! Tengo allí a toda mi familia y amigos de la infancia :')
Así que este año mis padres, mi hermano y yo vamos a pasar allí las vacaciones de Navidad (va a ser verano!    bieeeeeen!) Jaime también viene y nunca ha estado en Brasil! =) Estoy deseanto taaanto que llegue ya el 10 de diciembre!!!!!


9 comentarios :

  1. Thanks for the comment :)
    I'm following your blog so I hope you'll do the same :p
    http://jassfashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's just great, I hope you will have a good time in Brazil :)

    xoxo, Dominika.
    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that's look so great i wish you have nice days in brazil <3
    http://fashionmadimoizelle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola!
    Espero que te lo pases muy bien guapa, ya te queda muy poco. Luego nos cuentas haber que tal te ha ido. Estoy segura de que genial.
    Un beso.

    http://www.villarrazo.com/behindthestyling

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Spen a nice holidays in Brasil.Like your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I tried three times today to leave a comment here. Hope it works now!! Thanks for following, I follow back!
    http://lillylia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Don't worry Lilly lia, it worked now! ;) haha thanks for following back!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Olá, estou lhe seguindo pelo fashionlist!!! Adorei conhecer seu Blog! Imagino como deva ter saudades do Brasil! Por aqui muito calor!!! Se prepare!!!! Te convido a conhecer meu Blog www.blogdalullu.com.br, se gostar, me segue! Já estou lhe seguindo!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd