20111102

Now playing


 

I love these holiday weekends when you start school on Wednesday and have only three days until next friday, I really really love it. I don't have anything to post about.. and any look to show you, so I just post these 2 Coldplay songs that I can't stop to listen to!
· · · · ·
Me encantan estos puentes cuando empiezas el colegio un miércoles y solo quedan tres días para el siguiente fin de semana, me gusta muchísimo! No tengo nada sobre lo que hablar ni tampoco ningúin look que enseñaros así que os dejo estas dos canciones de Coldplay, no puedo parar de escucharlas!


3 comentarios :

  1. omg, u girl, is really pretty, be thankful to God for that, u're one lucky girl. u're one of the prettiest girl i've ever seen so far, i'm not lying.
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great pic and outfit.. im a new follower x

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd