20120109

Mix post: Brazil


Good afternoon, this morning have been horrible. I think I'm worst than when I started school after summer.. This Christmas was so fantastic that I am so depressed about waking up early again!! But what can I do? Nothing. And if there is one thing I can say of me, is that I'm very positive, so let's smile and do things happy because I can't change anything with pessimism, you should think always in this way!
This is a mix post of pictures I didn't upload of my trip to Brazil. Pictures with friends, at the rollercoaster, with family and sleeping in the bus! I have to go, I'm going to the library and then dinner with Jaime. 
I'll be back tomorrow!!
· · · · ·

Buenas tardes, la mañana ha sido horrible. Creo que estoy peor que cuando empecé el colegio después del verano.. Las navidades han sido tan buenas que estoy muy deprimida pensando en que tengo que levantarme pronto!! Pero qué puedo hacer?
Nada. Y sí hay algo que soy es muy positiva, así que vamos a sonreír y hacer las cosas feliz porque no puedo cambiar nada con pesimismo, tendríais todos que pensar así!
Esta es una entrada mixta de fotos que no subí de mi viaje a Brasil. Fotos con amigos, en la montaña rusa, con la familia y durmiendo en el bus. Tengo que irme, me voy a la biblioteca y luego ceno con Jaime.
Volveré mañana!!





3 comentarios :

  1. I hope that you can keep smiling when you watch all those lovely photos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awh I love your dress! And school will be fun, you'll meet so many new people! :)
    Lovely Little Rants

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd