20120330

Back from Italy!



Hello guys! I'm back from Italy. I have to say that these seven past days were one of the best of my life. I visited beautiful cities as Firenze, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Venezia, Padova.. And had unforgettable moments with my friends that I will share with you soon here on the blog. But right now it isn't possible because I am going to Sierra Nevada with Jaime and his family to spend the weekend skiing! So, if you want to see some pictures of my trip don't forget to come back here on Monday! 
Picture: The last day I painted an italian flag on my head :)
· · · · ·
Hola chicos! He vuelto de Italia. Debo decir que estos siete días que han pasado han sido unos de los mejores de mi vida. He visitado ciudades preciosas como Florencia, Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano, Padua, Venecia.. Y he pasado momentos inolvidables con mis amigos que ya compartiré con vosotros proximamente aquí en el blog. Pero ahora mismo eso no es posible porque me voy a pasar el fin de semana esquiando en Sierra Nevada con Jaime y su familia, así que si queréis ver las fotos del viaje no os olvidéis de pasaros por aquí el lunes!
Foto: El último día me pinté la bandera italiana en la cabeza :)


3 comentarios :

  1. Sounds like you had a great time in Italy! :) Love what you've done with your hair as well! Great touch! :) ♥

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sounds like you had an amazing time! cool hair



    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd