20120615

Instagram: the week


What's up guys! If you follow @raisahrmd on Instagram you'll have already seen this pictures, but for the people who doesn't follow me, these are the pics of the week:
1. Brunette me last year
2. My new shorts (!!!!!)
3. Thursday's hairstyle
4. From the last outfit post
5. Raybay sunglasses
6. Words from Kandeeshop t-shirt

So if you have an Instagram account, go there and follow me! :)
· · · · ·
Que pasa chicos! Si me seguís en Instagram (@raisahrmd) ya habréis visto estas fotos, pero para los que no: esta son las fotos de la semana.
1. Yo antes de las mechas californianas el año pasado
2. Mis nuevos pantalones cortos (!!!!)
3. El peinado del martes
4. De las fotos del otro día
5. Gafas Rayban
6. Imagen de una camiseta de Kandeeshop

Bueno, que si tenéis una cuenta de Instagram, seguidme! :)




3 comentarios :

  1. ok I am obssesed with those shorts! they are awesome! and the dress in the last photo is stunning.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm a big fan of 'gram posts, love your shots!

    http://the-big-fashion-box.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd