20110320

Spring beggins!


Sunny days make me feel so good! This morning I woke up early for studying maths (I dind't study nothing at all..) and later I went to eat out with my boyfriend at the beach (Dönner kebab mmm =D). See what a work of art we found there! An alligator came out of the sand! All handmade! Amazing right?
I thought that wearing a flower skirt was a good way to start the spring.

Los días de sol me hacen sentir tan bien! Esta mañana me levanté temprano para estudiar mates (al final no estudié nada) y después salí a comer con mi novio al paseo marítimo (Dönner kebab mmm =D). Mira que obra de arte encontramos allí! Un cocodrilo saliendo de la arena! Todo hecho a mano! Increíble verdad? 
Pensé que vestir una falda de flores era una buena manera de empezar la primavera.





No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Agradezco las opiniones sinceras y con crítica, siempre desde el respeto. Lo creáis o no, vuestros comentarios son esenciales para intentar hacerlo cada día mejor. Muchas gracias por tu visita bichillo!!
-----
Sincerity and respect above all. Believe it or not, your comments are essentials to improve this each day. Thanks for your visit my frienddd